- Graduated in May 2012 from RCTC with a Child Development Diploma.
- Attended Winona State 2010-2011 for Early Childhood Education.
- Worked in a child care center from September 2009 until August 2010.
- Has been babysitting for 15 years.
- Did volunteer work for a year and a half in a child care center.
- Is certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Has completed Child Passenger Safety training.
- She started working with children in 6th grade, babysitting for friends of the family and her cousins.
- She knew she wanted to work with children when she was in elementary school. She has two younger brothers that she helped her mom take care of.
- She had an interest working with younger children, so she decided that teaching in a child care center would allow her exposure to a wide range of young children.
- Some of her goals are to make sure the children are safe and that they feel secure, and also to see the children grow and develop into their own person and guide them along the way.
- Working with children is truly her passion.