- Graduated from RCTC with an AAS Degree in Child Development in May of 2010.
- She has several different volunteer experiences working with children of different ages and in several different environments. She has volunteered for about 7 years.
- Angela has also volunteered as a Sunday School teacher and nursery worker for the past 17 years.
- She spent a year working in the kitchen at an elementary school severing food to the children.
- She has taught in a home school setting since November 1994.
- She worked with preschool children in a Head Start program for about a year. She assisted with meal times, getting the children off the bus, and other preschool responsibilities.
- Is certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Has completed Child Passenger Safety training.
- She knew at a young age that she wanted to work with children. The love of her large family helped her decide that she wanted a career working with children.
- When Angela was young she would tag along with her older sister while she babysat. She learned how to care for children.
- Her passion for teaching started when she was helping her mom with home schooling. Then having a son of her own only furthered her desire to be around little ones. Angela spent some time working at a Head Start program where is loved the teaching environment. She then decided teaching young children is what she wanted to do.
- One of her favorite things about teaching is coming up with different ideas for projects.