Calling an energetic, flexible and warm-hearted soul; Early Advantage wants you to join our team!
In this Teacher’s Aide position you will be the consistent classroom aide who is responsible for partnering with the Lead to help our children grow and learn. Every day is a new day where you get to be energized by children’s laughter and smiles, encourage Preschool children to play cooperatively and teach important social and emotional skills that will carry with these children for their lives. You will be welcomed to the team, supported by your co-workers and administrators while you become a valuable member of the Early Advantage family. Come join the family by becoming an Early Advantage aide today!
Daily Responsibilities: complete list of job duties available during interview
- Actively engaging with all children; getting down on their level and having fun
- Loving and enjoying all of the children while in your care
- Being respectful and creating partnerships with your co-workers, must possess a strong ability to have positive and open communication with co-workers
- Maintain a clean and safe learning environment for the children; this includes daily and evening cleaning responsibilities
- Flexibility to understand every day will have its moments!
- Maintain a consistent daily routine, including meal times, physical play, nap period, and exploration of all things child care!
- Encourage age appropriate learning and experiences
- Patience and modeling expectations
- Full time position
- Monday-Friday shift; no nights or weekends (aside from mandatory staff meeting)
- 5 x 8 shift type; shift typically begins at 7:30a.
- PTO/Sick Pay; doubles after 3 years
- Paid Holidays
- Early Advantage pays for all required training hours
- Training wage paid during training courses
- Compensation is based on level of education and experience
- Aflac partnership
- Simple IRA Fund
- Flexible scheduling
- Assistance with Medical/Dental insurance
- Must be 16 years or older to apply for Aide position; no education/experience requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma