In this Teacher Aide position, you will be an Early Childhood Education Aide who is responsible for partnering with the Lead to help our children grow and learn in our Preschool classrooms.
Our preschool program is full of laughter, learning, and excitement – this busy group of 3-year-old children will fill your cup to the brim with their amazing observations, language development, and their goofy attitudes!
While working in these classrooms, you will build your toolbox full of children’s songs and silly dances, all while teaching children the necessary social and emotional skills they need to be happy and successful at Early Advantage.
Preschool can be challenging, and this position will provide you will great opportunities to be flexible and increase your ability to think outside of the box to problem solve! A growth mindset paired with a determined, patient, and hard-working personality will allow you to be the best addition to our Preschool program.
You will be welcomed to the team, supported by your co-workers and administrators while you become a valuable member of the Early Advantage family. Come join the family by becoming an Early Advantage aide today!
complete list of job duties available during interview
- Adapting to the needs of all 3-year-old children in the classroom
- Building lasting relationships and connections with children and families
- Actively engaging with all children by getting down on their level and having fun
- Loving and enjoying all of the children while in your care
- Being respectful and creating partnerships with your co-workers, must possess a strong ability to have positive and open communication with co-workers
- Maintain a clean and safe learning environment for the children; this includes daily and evening cleaning responsibilities
- Flexibility to understand every day will have its moments!
- Maintain a consistent daily routine, including mealtimes, physical play, nap period, and exploration of all things child care!
- Encourage age appropriate learning and experiences
- Patience and modeling expectations
- Full time position and part time positions available between 6am and 6pm
- Monday-Friday shift; no nights or weekends (aside from mandatory staff meeting)
- 5 x 8 shift type for full time position
- PTO/Sick Pay; doubles after 3 years
- Paid Holidays
- Early Advantage pays for all required training hours
- Training wage paid during training courses
- Compensation is based on level of education and experience
- Aflac partnership
- Simple IRA Fund
- Flexible scheduling
- Patience, flexibility and love for children
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Certificate in first aid and CPR
- Willingness to learn and grow within your position
- Ability to self-motivate and complete tasks provided
- $10.00 – $12.00 per hour