In this Teacher Aide position, you will be an Early Childhood Education Aide who is responsible for partnering with the Lead to help our children grow and learn in our PreK classrooms.
Our PreK students are typically 4- and 5-year old’s and are full of energy and eagerness to learn.
Our PreK program is fundamental in helping our students be prepared for their big transition into Kindergarten. We spend our time teaching our students how to thrive in a classroom setting and start to teach the skills necessary for them to have an academic advantage when they start their K-12 schooling career. We are setting the stage for their future success!
This is a fast paced work environment where every day you will be faced with new experiences. We encourage having fun and building bonds with our students and their families.
You will be welcomed to the team, supported by your co-workers and administrators while you become a valuable member of the Early Advantage family. Come join the family by becoming an Early Advantage Teacher’s Aide today!
complete list of job duties available during interview
- Adapting to the needs of all children in the classroom
- Building lasting relationships and connections with children and families
- Actively engaging with all children by getting down on their level and having fun
- Loving and enjoying all of the children while in your care
- Being respectful and creating partnerships with your co-workers, must possess a strong ability to have positive and open communication with co-workers
- Maintain a clean and safe learning environment for the children; this includes cleaning responsibilities throughout the day
- Flexibility to understand every day will have its moments!
- Maintain a consistent daily routine, including mealtimes, physical play, nap period, and exploration of all things child care!
- Encourage age appropriate learning and experiences
- Patience and modeling expectations
- Full time position and part time positions available between 6am and 6:15pm
- Monday-Friday shift; no nights or weekends (aside from mandatory staff meeting once a month)
- 5 x 8 shift type for full time position
- PTO/Sick Pay; doubles after 3 years
- Paid Holidays
- Early Advantage pays for all required training hours
- Training wage paid during training courses
- Compensation is based on level of education and experience
- Aflac partnership
- Simple IRA Fund
- Flexible scheduling
- Patience, flexibility and love for children
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Certificate in first aid and CPR
- Willingness to learn and grow within your position
- Ability to self-motivate and complete tasks provided
- $10.00 – $12.00 per hour