Do you believe we are what we eat?
If so, you know how important nutrition is. Now imagine a little body that will more than quadruple in size in just five years. How important would the food that little body eats be to their growth and development?
If you feel as passionate about children and nutrition as Early Advantage does, we have the job for you. We are looking for a caring and health conscious person to join our kitchen team.
Daily tasks include:
- Providing our students with important nutritious meals, 3x a day to help them become the best they can be.
- Being a critical part of planning, preparing, and serving the meals to our students and staff.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and sanitary workspace
- Practice safe food practices
- Assistance with sorting, washing, drying, folding, and returning laundry!
Necessary abilities include:
- Works well alongside direct team members
- Self-motivated to accomplish tasks
- Follows direction and provides insight
- Standing on feet for long periods of time
- Willingness to learn and operate kitchen equipment
- You will provide these individuals the nourishment required to have a busy day of play, discovery and growth. We are excited to meet candidates that share our desire to positively impact the young children in our community.
- $9.86 – $12.00 per hour
Practicing social distancing when applicable, use of masks or face shields, extra daily cleaning and sanitation processes.