An Early Childhood Teacher touches the heart of many children.
In a float position at Early Advantage – you will be able to touch the hearts of all our infant and toddler children. Early Advantage is looking for an energized individual, that holds strong leadership skills and enjoys flexibility in day-to-day routine. Our Floating position requires this applicant to move between our three infant classrooms and one toddler classroom. By doing this, you allow the classroom’s lead teacher to have one consistent day off each week! Your gentle and loving soul will thrive as you build relationships between many co-workers, children, and their amazing families.
complete list of job duties available during interview
- Ability to learn multiple classroom routines and expectations, maintain consistent daily routines in corresponding classroom – including naps, feeding schedules, physical play, and all things childcare!
- Actively engaging with all children by getting down to their level
- Loving all children in your care
- Must possess a strong ability to hold open, and positive communication between co-workers
- Maintaining a clean and safe learning environment
- Facilitation age appropriate learning experiences
- This is a full-time position
- 4×10 hour shift, Monday’s off – working Tue-Fri.
- PTO, doubling after 3 years
- Paid Holidays
- Paid training opportunities
- Simple IRA Fund
- Current Pediatric First Aid / CPR Certification, or willingness to become certified within 90 days
- Holds previous Licensed Child Care experience
- Holds qualifying College Course Credits